Cambria CEO on enforcement of existing trade law
Marty Davis, president and CEO of family-owned and American-made Cambria, speaks to his successful efforts in petitioning the U.S. International Trade Commission and U.S. Department of Commerce to enforce existing U.S. trade law that was violated by the Chinese government.
Just getting to know Cambria®, or in a hurry to fact check? Here's a brief overview of some of the most important details about our company.
- Cambria is the only family-owned, American-made producer of natural stone surfaces and the premier source for the most-expansive design palette in the world
- Cambria surfaces are made of pure, natural quartz and feature unparalleled strength and durability—nonporous, scratch and stain resistant, maintenance free
- Established in 2000
- Headquartered in Le Sueur, Minnesota
- More than 2,000 employees across North America
- 32 facilities, including a state-of-the-art production facility, fabrication and distribution centers, and Cambria galleries
Need to get in touch?
Eloise Goldman, Vice President of Public Relations
ELOISE.GOLDMAN@CAMBRIAUSA.COM or 631-605-0895
Aryn Pysick, Public Relations Manager
ARYN.PYSICK@CAMBRIAUSA.COM or 952-944-1676