Cambria Presents Exclusive Preview of New Designs at 2023 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas
Experience Cambria’s New Tones, Textures, and Cutting-Edge Applications in Booth #N1039, January 31–February 2
LE SUEUR, MN (Jan. 20, 2023) - Cambria, the industry leader of American-made quartz surfaces, will be exhibiting at the 2023 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas, January 31–February 2, providing inspiration and innovation to industry attendees. The booth will include a preview of 2023 additions to Cambria’s distinctive and expansive palette as well as a showcase of recent game-changing introductions, such as the Alloy Collection™. This will be Cambria’s 18th KBIS show with a booth experience and event activations.
Highlights of Cambria’s KBIS booth include:
- Get an exclusive preview of new designs. Cambria continues to add to its timeless aesthetic of beautiful, nature-inspired designs. All of Cambria’s designs are American made, maintenance free, and sustainably produced within a secure supply chain.
- Touch and feel the textures of the Alloy Collection. The four game-changing designs of the new Alloy Collection™ (Berkshire Brass™, Berkshire Brass Sculpted™, Berkshire Brass Satin Ridge™, and Berkshire Steel Sculpted™) feature never-before-seen alloy veining, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible within the surfaces space. The brass veining of Berkshire Brass can be found on the bar top and backsplash of a chic cocktail bar installation, which brings an air of Hollywood Regency with sleek surfaces and rich brass finishes throughout.
- Style a space in the Design Studio, a “designer’s playground” where imagination is the only limitation to creating spectacular spaces. Use samples and moodboards to visualize the beauty of Cambria quartz surfaces within a home design.
- Visualize the possibilities for Super Jumbo slabs in a feature wall and a stunning table application. Cambria’s Super Jumbo slabs are approximately 136" x 80" (a nominal 76 square feet by 3cm) and reduce the need for seaming and help avoid visible breaks in the design pattern—and Cambria is the only US quartz manufacturer to offer quartz product in this size.
- Explore new potentials for the kitchen space. With a plethora of layers, textures, and luxe finishes, a stunning kitchen installation invites visitors to envision the space as an at-home haven, offering an ambiance and experience that rivals even the poshest eateries. The crown jewel of this elegant display is an upcoming 2023 design that is featured prominently on the island and full-height backsplash.
See the inspiration behind each space and explore the details of Cambria’s KBIS booth.
Panels and Presentations
Cambria will be participating in talks and presentations through the run of KBIS. On January 31 at 4:00pm, EVP of Design Summer Kath will participate in a panel in the Kohler booth (N2205). On February 1 at 9:30am, Kath will answer questions during the NKBA Trends Presentation at the KBISNeXT STAGE (N169). On February 1 from 2:30–4pm, Cambria partner and HGTV host of Luxe for Less Michel Smith Boyd will be at the Cambria booth for a Meet and Greet. On February 2 at 9:30am, Boyd will answer questions at the KBISNeXT STAGE (N169).
To further explore the possibilities of Cambria surfaces, installations can be found in the following partner booths: Benjamin Moore (N873), Café (W3017), GE (W3020, at the concurrent IBS show), Kohler (N2205), Miele (W3001), True Residential (W3601), and Wellborn Cabinet (N1023). Partner Booth Map (PDF)
Cambria is the leading producer of American-made quartz surfaces and is a family-owned company. Cambria’s innovative and iconic quartz designs are stain resistant, nonabsorbent, durable, maintenance free, easy to care for, and backed by a transferable Full Lifetime Warranty. Cambria is sold through an exclusive network of premium, independent specialty retail and trade partners that can be identified in Cambria’s dealer locator. #MyCambria
Director, Public Relations