Traditional With A Twist
For a look that’s formal and fun, pick an eclectic mix of your favorite collected pieces: classic patterns, vintage nds, and handmade treasures, plus plenty of shimmer and shine.
GET THE LOOK
- Feature image: Solid Navy collection, $6-$7, Patina, PATINASTORES.COM.
- Fishs Eddy gilded creamer, $12; gilded dinner plate, $24; gilded side plate, $14; gilded word side plate, $10; espresso mug, $6, all from West Elm, WESTELM.COM.
- Granada tumbler set, $48 for four; Vivero canap. plate, $10; ruffled-rim side plate, $14; Doma flatware, $98 for six-piece setting; Tearoom dessert plate in peach, $16; Tearoom nut bowl in peach, $14; Amparo wine glass, $12; ruffled-rim mug, $14, all from Anthropologie, ANTHROPOLOGIE.COM.
- Ring dish in navy with gold rim, $32, Suite One Studio, SUITEONESTUDIO.COM.
- Flowers from Brown & Greene Floral Market, BGFLORAL.NET.
- Story images: Wedgwood Renaissance gold dinner plate, $72, Macy’s, MACYS.COM.
- Fishs Eddy gilded trifle cup, $14, West Elm, WESTELM.COM.
- Merletto antique square platter with handles, $117; Burane pasta/cereal bowl, $45, both from Arte Italica, ARTEITALICA.COM.
- Pink Granada juice set, $40 for four, Tearoom nut bowl in white, $14, Anthropologie, ANTHROPOLOGIE.COM.
- Carats pitcher, $7, World Market, WORLDMARKET.COM.