A Cambria technician will measure your space and a purchase agreement will be created and sent to you for signing.
Your selected slabs will be carefully reviewed, precisely cut, and pre-fit to ensure a perfect installation.
Confirm the pre-arranged date for installation with your Cambria installer. We ask that you be present during installation.
- All cabinets or structures supporting Cambria must be installed before measurement can occur.
- Clear existing countertops of all items and remove top drawers from cabinets.
- Ideally, your sink, cooktop, and faucet should be on-site. If not, exact measurements and model numbers for appliances and plumbing fixtures are required to proceed.
- Coordinate with your plumber, electrician, carpenter, and other workers before and after installation as needed.
- Remove existing countertops. Cambria will not remove old countertops unless agreed upon in the purchase agreement.
- Cooktops, lower units, and sinks must also be removed before the installation date.
- If you have new appliances, have them on-site to ensure a proper fit during installation.
- Sink must be on-site to install with the countertop. Although the faucet will not be installed, it must be available to properly drill holes.
- On the day of installation, clean out your sink cabinet and clear a walkway to the worksite.