Like the sunlight that pierces the mysterious shadows of the wondrous Rosslyn Chapel, this design's striking metallic golds shimmer against a nuanced background of taupe and tans in a masterful addition to the Jewel Collection. Read More
Cambria Product Information:
- Rosslyn™ is a unique member of Cambria’s Jewel Collection™. This special quartz design has aesthetics found only in nature that originate from minerals in the earth’s crust. In that spirit, this distinctive and treasured design has surface deviation to the touch and appearance. Our desire and the market demand for these looks compel us to offer them to you as they are – naturally dominated in free flowing quartz crystals.
- Cambria is pure natural quartz. Variation in the natural stone (quartz) color, pattern, size, shape and shade are inherent and unique characteristics to be expected with this product. This does not affect the product performance in any manner.
- Color blotches are intended and integrated into many designs to enhance the natural beauty. Samples are small select cuts from a slab; they do not exhibit all the characteristics of a design and therefore are not fully representative of what will be installed. Product will not be replaced due to these variations.
- Cambria is durable and more resistant to surface damage than other stone. However, all stone can be damaged by force and no stone is chip-proof. Objects hitting edges particularly at sinks or dishwashers may cause chips. Though a minor knife slip will dull the knife and not harm Cambria, no stone surface is scratch-proof. Surface markings are more visible on monotone designs than multi-colored surfaces.
- Cambria is not a seamless product, seams are visible. Where there are seams the product pattern and shade can change.
- Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid change of temperature especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top. Cambria may not withstand the direct transfer of heat from pots and pans and other cooking units such as electric frying pans and griddles, and some crock-pots and roaster ovens and heat lamps. Therefore, the use of a hot pad or trivet is always recommended to prevent heating the product.
- Cambria is not a structural support material. 2cm and 3cm Cambria thicknesses are for countertops and must be supported. 1cm thicknesses are for surface finishes such as walls, tub and shower surrounds and fireplaces; horizontal applications such as a tub deck must be completely supported as well.
- Semi-polished finishes (1cm) will not shine and will soil and appear to stain from soiling. Rosslyn™, Minera™ and Parys™ designs are not available in 1cm thickness.
Refer to additional Care and Maintenance & Product Information of Cambria.
For Cambria product warranty information refer to our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Secrets in stone,
tantalizingly mysterious, adorn an ornate medieval church in Scotland named Rosslyn Chapel. Worn by time, the masterful sculptural art of its makers signals mysterious meanings and histories that are, today, merely hints and glimmers of what once was.
Of course, its hidden truths and sphinxlike symbols are the very aspects that make it so compelling. Definitive answers settle a question, but a persistent "What if?" will always linger in the imagination, stoking our fantasies with infinite possibilities. Shrouded in shadow, enigmatic Rosslyn never answers.
Our design mirrors this furtive chapel's spirit in stony, dramatic tans occasionally pierced by the light of shining gold. Crystal-clear quartz surprises with a glimpse of depth, opening to reveal only hints of seductive inner secrets.