Customer Service Representative
Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position provides a superior standard of service to our business partners and clients. The successful candidate must possess qualities to interact with customers in a tactful and diplomatic manner to handle and resolve claims. The Customer Service Representative will also answer any inquiries that customers may have.
- Conferring with customers to provide information and handle claims.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and what action was taken.
- Ensuring that appropriate changes and course of action are taken to resolve customer inquiries or claims.
- Refer unresolved claims to appropriate parties for further investigation.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Outgoing and energetic with personable phone communications
- Customer service, data entry, and call center experience preferred
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exceptional problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer applications
- Data entry with meticulous attention to detail and high accuracy
- Ability to adapt to the situation as well as management multiple tasks
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work a 10:00am – 7:00pm schedule and overtime as needed
- Capacity to multitask
- Capable of typing a minimum of 40 words per minute
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-028 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.