Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position will be responsible for the daily production and work activity of approximately 12 employees and report to the Production Manager as a member of the broader Plant floor leadership team.
The Production Supervisor will work 12-hour shifts from 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM rotating days. This will allow the employee to have 7 days off with a 3-day weekend every two weeks. This position will work 84 hours every two week period allowing for 4 hours of overtime. The employee will also receive double time on Sundays after the completion of the 90-day acceptable work performance probation period.
- Serve as the key technical and business resource in the areas of system operation and production requirements.
- Assign work duties and monitor the efficiency of daily production in the plant based on requirements and critical measures including safety, cost, customer service, and system performance.
- Hands-on supervising and running of equipment on the plant floor approximately 75% of the time.
- Promote shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among personnel (GMP Conformance).
- Ensure the procedures defined in our quality system are followed in the manufacturing operations.
- Maintain a positive and energetic interface with all staff members. Provide direction. Be a leader and teacher at all times.
- Meet production requirements and maintain production schedules / priorities as established by Management.
- Responsible for tooling inventory and supplies inventory.
- Support the Production Manager with established performance standards / goals.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Promote fair and consistent employee relationships.
- Lead improvement projects as identified by Management.
- Responsible for notification of Management in the event of a safety incident.
- Other duties as defined by management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BS / BA degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and mechanically inclined.
- Ability to act and operate independently using sound analytical and business judgment.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time up to 12 hours.
- Ability to work in a wet and dusty environment.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-001 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.