Business Development Manager
We are seeking an energetic and experienced candidate to uncover business development opportunities in all facets of our business focusing on public relations, product integration and marketing, et al. You will report to the President of Cambria California (a division of Cambria) and work closely with the Cambria corporate marketing department based in Minnesota to develop and execute unique initiatives (strategy and tactics) to further strengthen partnership relationships and ultimately generate buzz and demand for Cambria in California.
To be successful in this role you will need to have keen relationship building skills and honed your strategic marketing skills in order to positively impact results and drive revenue growth through creative solutions. You need to be a self-driven individual who thrives in a team environment and can drive projects forward utilizing all available resources. As the only marketing person covering the entire state of California, you must be able to navigate priorities and able to work independently, yet understand how to resource the organization at all levels.
- Identify, qualify and secure business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with key networks in the home/building industry, media and other industries that can assist in developing unique initiatives for Cambria
- Develop creative strategies and programs with local alliance partners that are mutually beneficial and further create demand for Cambria
- Work very closely with the entire marketing/PR department at Cambria corporate in Minnesota to design/develop and execute initiatives
- Collaborate with Cambria corporate Public Relations department; maintain relationships with California media; develop & implement regular media strategies; Pitch media for maximum coverage of Cambria worthy news
- Execute, with high level attention to detail, all existing and new marketing/PR initiatives in
- Attend industry events regularly
- Participate in social media strategies for Cambria to further elevate Cambria’s activities in California and expand social networks locally
- Special projects as assigned
- Travel required California only
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree focus in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years marketing and/or sales
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment, and interact with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute creatively, and exercise sound judgment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to present ideas and build consensus across different levels of stakeholders within an organization.
- Highly detail-oriented with a passion for perfection; self-motivated; exceptionally organized; thrives in a team environment that is fast-paced with multiple projects.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 12-067 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.