Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position is responsible for loading and stocking material in the warehouse and keeping lines supplied with materials of all products that will meet or exceed expectations.
- Responsible for stocking racks using a forklift ensuring that safety standards are met.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor and Lead Person to determine acceptability when questions/problems arise.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor, Lead Person and Final Inspection to keep them informed of material defects and inventory levels.
- Keep work area clean and free of clutter.
- Assist other employees when time allows.
- Other duties as defined by management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time up to 12 hours.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment.
- Three months experience and/or training as a warehouse operator preferred.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-040 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.