Marketing Coordinator - Trade Shows and Events
Eden Prairie, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for supporting Cambria’s sales and marketing teams by coordinating Cambria’s booth set ups and building or maintaining relationships to ensure that our teams are supported with the proper tools for each show. This role will also manage all show budgets and is responsible for consistent reporting of each event after its completion.
- Manage the home and trade show calendars for all markets at Cambria including national trade shows, regional home shows, and commercial sales focused shows
- Manage the booth build out for the annual Kitchen and Bath Industry Show
- Provide each show with the proper tools for set up, execution, and tear down
- Manage an asset calendar to coordinate all company-owned assets
- Be a point of contact for all Cambria sales reps in the field with show related requests and questions
- Create an objective, a budget, and an ROI for each show request
- Seek approvals from both sales and marketing through a thorough yet concise request process
- Develop creative requests for all graphic design work needed, such as promotional emails, signage, and giveaways and work with the creative team to finalize all pieces
- Work with our local partners or fabrication shops to schedule any shipping, labor and assets needed for set up and tear down
- Implement an annual review of all home and trade show related expenses
- Create a post-show report with feedback and actual expenses in a summary for management
- Support our top customers by tracking costs of their trade shows through our co-operative marketing program.
- Act as a brand steward at local events and sponsorships
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferred majors include Marketing, Communication, Finance, Business Administration, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience with trade shows/events
- Experience in the home and building industry preferred
- Ability to multi-task, think on your feet and be willing to take on a variety of projects
- Strong team player and proven self-starter
- Superior analytical, organization and follow up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong PC skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to travel as needed (10-15%)
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-014 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.