Palm Desert, CA
Cambria Surfaces has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for product knowledge and promotion of Cambria surfaces to customers in the studio.
- Promoting Cambria quartz surfaces by demonstrating various applications, edge profiles, features, and benefits of the Cambria product
- Assisting customers in a respectful and helpful manner
- Actively listening to customers’ needs
- General clerical work such as data entry and maintenance, filing, ordering supplies, answering phones, etc.
- Word processing and extensive use of Excel spreadsheets
- Cleaning and organizing the studio
- Some travel between Palm Desert studios will be required
- Other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Interior design interest is preferred
- Knowledge in the stone/fabrication, cabinet or construction industry is an asset
- Sales, retail, and customer service experience is ideal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Display high energy and enthusiasm
- Present a professional image
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-020 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.