Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for guiding all aspects of a production area, driving towards company goals, and ensuring a safe workplace.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of company goals for safety, quality, and productivity and strive to achieve those goals
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all aspects of the department
- Give direction to department employees
- Monitor employee activities and provide the department management with feedback
- Help ensure a good transition during shift-to-shift handoffs
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3+ years of industrial plant experience strongly preferred
- Some leadership experience preferred
- Computer proficient
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, averages, percentages)
- Strong motivational skills
- Ability to train employees
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time up to 12 hours
- Ability to work in areas that require protective equipment provided by Cambria
- Ability to frequently lift up to 65 pounds
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-002 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.