Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for helping implement mechanical and procedural initiatives to maintain and improve the Cambria manufacturing and polishing process to increase consistency and overall yield.
- Perform process control checks and actively communicate the results
- Assist with trial coordination as needed by engineers by helping develop testing protocols, adapting protocols, or managing data
- Perform routine live control monitoring audits
- Basic administrative functions using Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree or greater in Industrial Engineering (or similar field) or equivalent experience
- Some manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to understand and utilize statistics and control charts preferred
- Must be able to safely operate heavy machinery, including a forklift and overhead crane
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including overtime work, nights, and weekends.
- Must be able to wear a respirator, when needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-109 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.