Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for polishing of all products, blending seams, touchup work on profiles and easing profile edges that will meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Responsible for polishing products ensuring that safety and quality standards are met.
- Dry fit and level all seaming pieces and prepare them for polish.
- Blend seams and profiles.
- Touchup work on gray lines left by machines.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor and Lead Person to determine acceptability when questions/problems arise.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor, Lead Person and Final Inspection to keep them informed of material defects and inventory levels.
- Properly document all work finished.
- Keep work area clean and free of clutter.
- Assist other employees when time allows.
- Other duties as defined by supervisor.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience and/or training as a polisher preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret blue prints and technical procedures.
- Ability to use measuring equipment.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time up to 10 hours.
- Ability to work in wet and dusty environments.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-IN-009 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.