Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position is responsible for timely, efficient, cost-effective maintenance at the Cambria Plant while utilizing safety standards. The successful candidate must possess qualities to maintain the high demands of this fast growing industry.
- Perform overall maintenance and upkeep of the Cambria property to include grounds, building and equipment
- Complete all repairs efficiently and cost-effectively while minimizing downtime
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems as well as maintain daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance scheduled
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance schedules
- Provide maintenance support to off-site locations when needed
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of maintenance experience in a heavy manufacturing environment preferred
- Mechanical skills including electrical, plumbing, heating/AC, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc. preferred
- Basic math skills, proficiency with computers and the ability to be easily trained on various software programs
- Self-motivated, solid critical thinking skills and the ability to work independently is a must
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-016 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.