Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for maintaining the building and grounds and monitoring of maintenance technicians and all shop machines and equipment.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections; conducts safety compliance inspections and maintains records of the production equipment
- Performs and instructs personnel in equipment start-up procedures and machine operation
- Purchase service of components used in the repair or preventative maintenance or equipment and facilities
- Analyzes equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes necessary adjustments or repairs
- Interpret engineering drawings and schematics to maintain the operations in a fast-paced fabrication environment of complex parts
- Responsible for facilities maintenance; Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance of facility, as needed
- Refurbish, modify and install production support equipment as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some post-secondary education in maintenance and electrical preferred (experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Knowledge and proficiency in troubleshooting of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronics (PLC), heating ventilation, air conditioning, carpentry, welding, machining, automation controls, and fabricating
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints and technical procedures
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 and work all assigned hours
- Independent self-starter requiring little to no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor with attention to detail in fast-paced work environment
- Ability to stand for periods of time up to 10 hours in duration and work in wet and dusty environment
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to seventy (70) pounds
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-OH-001 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.