Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This 2nd shift position (3:30-11:00pm) is responsible for scheduling work flow and using handsaws and grinders to cut and miter quartz slabs.
- Scheduling work flow
- Using a handsaw and grinder
- Mitering quartz slabs
- Reading and understanding blueprints
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- This position requires employee to be in attendance daily
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous carpentry experience preferred
- Ability to read and write all required information, including blueprints
- Knowledge in math and angles
- Willing to work overtime
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time up to 12 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds periodically
- Ability to work in a dusty environment
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-MN-006 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.