Facility Maintenance Manager
Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for managing the upkeep of the interior at the Cambria Plant to ensure the facility remains in excellent condition and to maintain a safe and sanitary environment.
- Ensure that the facility is always in operating condition and tour ready - 24/7
- Prepare and coordinate employee work schedules for the department
- Perform regular inspections of the facilities to determine any work that is required
- Investigate and service any complaints or concerns involving the facility interior
- Create, update, and implement proper SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for tasks performed by the department
- Inspect work performed to ensure it meets the required expectations and standards set by the company and leadership
- Perform and assist with cleaning and maintenance duties as required
- Meet with staff to discuss performance and expectations regularly
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some post-secondary education preferred
- 5+ years in a facility management leadership position required
- Some computer proficiency preferred (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to train and manage janitorial staff
- Good mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Ability to utilize ladders, lifts, and tools safely and effectively when needed
- Understanding of how chemicals and cleaning solutions interact and how to use them effectively
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-113 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.