ERP Business Analyst
Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for analyzing and improving business processes and applications.
- Analyze workflows, business processes and applications to enhance, automate and expedite process improvements
- Review, analyze, evaluate, and document business requirements
- Configure, test, deploy, support, and troubleshoot application systems to meet business process requirements
- Consult with, support, and train users on the use of application systems
- Analyze data reporting requirements within a business process and facilitate report development and validation
- Document application system configurations and procedures and create other necessary documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) preferred
- 5 years of work experience with ERP systems
- In depth knowledge of and experience working with ERP and other business systems such as WMS and CRM
- Understanding of databases and experience working with transact SQL or similar database reporting systems or query tools
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Understanding of requirements gathering and the ability to quickly translate business ideas into functional requirements
- Proven ability to gain expertise in new applications
- Able to communicate with IT and business individuals and teams at all levels
- Able to manage multiple priorities; self-directed and customer service focused
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-021 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.