Director of Human Resources
Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for oversight of all HR areas including, but not limited to, benefits, compensation, recruiting, payroll, employment and regulatory compliance, company policies, and employee relations.
- Manage all areas of the HR department and its staff across multiple locations and multiple states
- Oversee all recruiting, hiring, and employee relations
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws including, but not limited to, wage and hour, equal opportunity employment, I-9 and E-Verify, compliance reporting, affirmative action, immigration management
- Coordination and integration of domestic and international policy and programs
- Payroll management for hourly and salary employees and reporting and remittance of payroll taxes
- Benefit and compensation design, administration, and management including health benefits, leave of absences, fringe benefits, 401(k) and other retirement planning, incentive plans, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required (preferred majors include Human Resources Management, Business, Organizational Development, etc.)
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- 7+ years of progressive leadership experience in HR positions with multi-facility and multi-state responsibilities
- Experience in employment law and compensation structures preferred
- Prior management experience required
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-023 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.