Director of Engineering
Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position is responsible for directing and overseeing engineering projects and developments that analyze or propose changes on including, but not limited to, policies, productivity, and technology.
- Manage, direct, help, and inspire engineering personnel on projects while maintaining budgets, leadership, and ensuring a quality product
- Plan and direct the engineering staff emphasizing research and development
- Review and approve purchases and expenses for engineering projects and keeping them on schedule to complete them in a timely manner
- Oversee or help conduct maintenance projects as needed
- Ensure equipment is ordered and received promptly to maintain Plant and project productivity
- Present and explain findings of research projects and assessments to appropriate people
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical preferred) or similar educational experience required
- Master’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- 10+ years of leadership experience required
- 8+ years of experience in an Engineering field required
- Maintenance/Mechanical experience preferred
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-106 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.