Director of Automation
Le Sueur, MN
Cambria is experiencing significant growth and as such has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position will oversee and manage the Automation department.
- Plans and directs the work of the automation staff to maximize department performance and achieve company objectives
- Oversees the PLC (programmable logic controller) programming and development of PLC program standards
- Ensures a thorough understanding of all software and equipment used at the Plant
- Monitors department projects and reviews reports to ensure that development is progressing according to schedule and within budgetary guidelines
- Oversees all new applications and upgraded applications to ensure success
- Organizes automation staff to accomplish goals efficiently and authorizes recruitment of additional staff
- Overall responsibility of monitoring the performance of Plant equipment ensuring that everything in the facility stays running
- Perform other duties as assigned by executive management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required; master’s degree in engineering or business administration preferred
- 10+ years of experience in increasingly complex supervisory positions
- Computer skills (Windows-terminal services, server applications)
- Must have complete knowledge of all programming software for PLCs, SCADA packages, etc.
- Thorough understanding of software and equipment used at the Cambria Plant
- Ability to manage and motivate team efforts to accomplish goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical, conceptual, and financial skills
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-105 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.