Computer Support Technician
Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for setting up and performing technical support on company computers.
- Setup computer systems using corporate configuration standards
- Evaluate, recommend, and coordinate purchases of new computer systems and software following corporate standards
- Maintain hardware and software inventories; manage software licenses in cooperation with corporate IT department
- Provide technical assistance to end users
- Assist in the setup, support and maintenance of the computers at multiple locations, including switches, and routers; maintain telecommunications systems including phone system, network and phone wiring, and WAN connection
- Coordinate activities with other areas within the IT Department and employees; develop and maintain strong communication lines within the IT Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- IT related degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to setup/troubleshoot Windows XP and 7 systems
- Ability to setup/troubleshoot software applications
- Ability to provide excellent customer support in communicating with customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work
- Strong organizational skills
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills
- Requires the ability to work in an office environment, to frequently use the computer, and to lift computer equipment up to 40 pounds
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-016 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.