Bilingual Production Manager
Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position will lead a continually growing team of approximately 55 employees and monitor, direct and coordinate operations to ensure optimum efficiency and economy of operation.
- Ensure safety practices of the employees and the environment of the facility are followed
- Monitor operations to enhance productivity, effectiveness, and efficiencies with a focus on accountability and continuous improvement
- Scheduling and planning with inter-department team to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
- Ensure all work meets the requirements and quality standards
- Ensure a safe work environment for all employees; comply with OSHA and company safety and hygiene standards
- Other duties as defined by leadership
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; some post-secondary education preferred
- 3 + years successful manufacturing supervisory experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels and in support of customer relations
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategies into operation objectives and projects
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage operational costs to a very strict budget
- Show cross-functional abilities related to strong administrative skills as well as operationally “hands on” interaction on the shop floor
- Proven continuous improvement performance
- Can excel in a quick paced organization and operate effectively with a sense of urgency
- Can create and maintain an environment of accountability
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-018 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.