Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for automation design and programming across various systems.
- Test and analyze mechanical systems
- PLC program interpretation as it relates to tracking external issues
- Electrical schematic updating and correction, either directed by project engineers or others
- Special project assignments as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in an IS-related field (Electronics, Robotics, etc.) or equivalent experience required
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, or the ability to become proficient quickly
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and process control
- Knowledge of industrial computing hardware and software including HMI/OIT and SCADA
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-107 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.