Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position will provide high level administrative support to the distribution center manager in a fast-paced and professional environment.
- Assisting manager in daily scheduling of deliveries and shipments
- Assisting manager in monitoring, evaluating and replacing inventory
- Processing invoices
- Reviewing various accounting files and records
- Preparing special and standard reports
- General clerical work such as data entry and maintenance, filing, ordering supplies, answering phones, etc.
- Word processing and extensive use of Excel spreadsheets
- Maintain personnel and customer files
- Maintain billing information by tracking and processing customer payments
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four (4) years related business experience
- Two (2) years as an administrator
- Strong communications skills/customer service skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Excellent spelling and punctuation
- Ability to prioritize mail and telephone calls for manager’s review and/or action
- Experience with scheduling
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-004 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.