Copper flecks subtly dust the surface of Bradshaw, like the intricate stained glass that enveloped a 16th century church this region of northwest England was once known for. A whirling fusion of taupe, tan, black and shimmering copper elevate this captivating neutral to standout status. Read More
Cambria Product Information:
- Cambria is pure natural quartz. Variation in the natural stone (quartz) color, pattern, size, shape and shade are inherent and unique characteristics to be expected with this product. This does not affect the product performance in any manner.
- Color blotches are intended and integrated into many designs to enhance the natural beauty. Samples are small select cuts from a slab; they do not exhibit all the characteristics of a design and therefore are not fully representative of what will be installed. Product will not be replaced due to these variations.
- Cambria is durable and more resistant to surface damage than other stone. However, all stone can be damaged by force and no stone is chip-proof. Objects hitting edges particularly at sinks or dishwashers may cause chips. Though a minor knife slip will dull the knife and not harm Cambria, no stone surface is scratch-proof. Surface markings are more visible on monotone designs than multi-colored surfaces.
- Cambria is not a seamless product, seams are visible. Where there are seams the product pattern and shade can change.
- Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid change of temperature especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top. Cambria may not withstand the direct transfer of heat from pots and pans and other cooking units such as electric frying pans and griddles, and some crock-pots and roaster ovens and heat lamps. Therefore, the use of a hot pad or trivet is always recommended to prevent heating the product.
- Cambria is not a structural support material. 2cm and 3cm Cambria thicknesses are for countertops and must be supported. 1cm thicknesses are for surface finishes such as walls, tub and shower surrounds and fireplaces; horizontal applications such as a tub deck must be completely supported as well.
- Semi-polished finishes (1cm) will not shine and will soil and appear to stain from soiling. Rosslyn™, Minera™, Parys™, and Galloway™ designs are not available in 1cm thickness.
Refer to additional Care and Maintenance & Product Information of Cambria.
For Cambria product warranty information refer to our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The world abounds with neutral objects.
Often formed to function, these are objects designed not to be seen. Take, for instance, the humble window, meant to be looked through, not at. But those with an eye for innovation can see beyond intended purpose. And the results of their work can be magnificent.
Far from hyperbole, such results exist in St. Maxentius', an old church the English region of Bradshaw is known for. Best viewed from within, its intricate stained glass windows are stunning in their craftsmanship, and each pane serves as a breathtaking example of what's possible when innovation is in the hands of a true artist.
It was the stained glass of St. Maxentius' that served as inspiration for our Bradshaw design, in which rust flecks subtly dust a fusion of whirling taupe, tans and black. For these windows stand as proof that innovation, coupled with artistry, can elevate the neutral to standout status.